Pagination for automotive firms
The automotive industry faces product information management challenges that include:
- Complex products are described with numerous distinct attributes
- Extensive product lists vary according to country-specific legislation and marketing approaches
- Complicated product relationships are caused by accessories and features being sold as options or bundled as new products
- Long spare parts lists are commonplace
- Identical product information is required in differing formats for sales departments, dealers, repairers, press contacts and insurance firms
Pagination’s tools offer automotive companies:
- A simple-to-use, feature-rich platform for managing multilingual descriptions, multiple currencies and complex product relationships
- Flawless editorial compliance across online, print and mobile channels
- Product assortment variation to match specific countries/product roles
- Flexible integration with in-house databases and third-party applications
- Guaranteed compliance with the latest versions of InDesign (InDesign Desktop and InDesign Server)
- Fast and flexible project deployment models – start on-demand before bringing same software in-house as your needs grow
Talk to us about your project
We want to understand your operating environment and database publishing needs. Find out how Pagination’s unique tools can help your business by talking to us about your project and starting an extended free trial.
We know that you work in a fast-paced environment. Our flexible solutions offer complete customer satisfaction.
Start on-demand before bringing our software in-house as your needs grow.
Solutions-based pricing examples offer a general idea of budget requirements.
Talk to us about your project and get started with an extended free trial.