Pagination for creative agencies
Creative agencies face product information management challenges that include:
- The need for structured ways of organizing customer information and receiving customer feedback
- The need for automated preview capabilities to show customers the effects of their data editing
- The need to handle customers’ localization processes, i.e. handling the presentation of the same products in different markets
- Complicated product relationships are caused by customer accessories and product features being sold as options or bundled as new products
- Customer products may require management of long spare parts lists
Pagination’s helps creative agencies to deploy their customers’ brand identities across online, print and mobile channels with just one click. Our tools offer:
- A simple-to-use, feature-rich platform for managing multilingual descriptions, multiple currencies and complex product relationships
- Flawless editorial compliance across online, print and mobile channels
- Automated preview capabilities show customers the effects of data editing
- Flexible integration with customers’ in-house databases and third-party applications
- Guaranteed compliance with the latest versions of InDesign (InDesign Desktop and InDesign Server)
- Fast and flexible project deployment models – start on-demand before bringing same software in-house as your needs grow
Talk to us about your project
We want to understand your operating environment and database publishing needs. Find out how Pagination’s unique tools can help your business by talking to us about your project and starting an extended free trial.
Provide database publishing services with your brand.
We know that you work in a fast-paced environment. Our flexible solutions offer complete customer satisfaction.
Start on-demand before bringing our software in-house as your needs grow.
Solutions-based pricing examples offer a general idea of budget requirements.
Talk to us about your project and get started with an extended free trial.