A fully editable Clothing Catalog Template (fonts and images included) in InDesign and PDF formats
If you work in the fashion industry, you know well the importance of catalogs for your sales. They allow you to present your products to actual and future retailers, and keep them updated on prices and promotions.
A clothing catalog must be both pretty to look at and include all product information, such as sizes, color variants, and prices. It’s a mix of design abilities and sales know-how.
Catalogs help to achieve your design goals of creating a good flow of different apparel photos. With this in mind, we have created two product layouts for this free clothing catalog template:
- The first fits the whole page (check it out, on page 6). It allows you to place a live model picture on the outer part of the page, while the inner area has room to include the garment’s name, a short description, a list of product details, and show two zoomed-in images of the piece.
- The second (page 8) allows you to place two different garments on the same page; each one of them will include their own image and technical specifications.
When you open the zip file, you will find an Excel sheet. It includes all the product information you see in the clothing catalog template. Use this data sheet to create your clothing catalog automatically, in just a few minutes. But how? By using Pagination Cloud Service. We can help you to solve these all-too-common difficult tasks that those who frequently manage clothing catalogs encounter:
- Frequent price updates;
- Grouping products by genre and category;
- Size and color management;
- Frequent additions or removals of products;
- Simultaneously create both web-ready and ready-to-print catalogs (complete with front and back covers, different tables of contents, chapter separators, specific industry icons/symbols, and so on);
- Flexible data integration with in-house business applications (cloud-based or on-premises).