- Do you like puzzles?
- Are you good at logic and geometry?
- Are you persistent in trying to solve reasoning problems?
- Have you improved, or do you think you could improve, your senses of proportion and aesthetics?
- Do you like writing clearly in Italian and English?
- Do you like the idea of seeing how, by creating a few small rules, you can have a huge impact on a vast array of documents and information?
If the answers to these questions are “yes!,” we can offer you the opportunity to become part of our company as a:
Data Publishing Developer
Pagination is changing the way the documents are created, offering a specialized service on a global scale: The automatic creation of documents starting from databases.
We are looking for a colleague to include in the data publishing development team. You’ll automate the creation of catalogs and price lists with our dedicated infrastructure to automatically paginate hundreds of pages in a few minutes.
In addition to collaborating as a member of the data publishing development team with colleagues of proven experience, the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with our research, marketing, and sales teams and with our customers, contributing to the creation of editorial projects such as catalogs, leaflets, and guides for worldwide brands.